-Nickname: lexi

-Codename: Tech

-Origin: Small town in Mississippi

-Template: Mutant

-Height: 5'7

-Weight: 120 lb

-Hair: Blond

-Eyes: Green and blue

-Distinguishing Marks: One blue eye and one green one, She has Implants on both sides of her head. They are internal implants. It helps her to focus her powers better/

-Relatives: parents that hate her
adoptive Mother:Claire Barton

-Clothing style: Tight jeans . Chucks. Botton up blouse that tight

-Powers/Mutations: Technopath

-Extent of powers:

Cyber Body: Able to interface with a computer completely, User can interact or possess computers, machines or objects running on electricity.

Electronic Consciousness: Enhanced Memory naturally accompanies this ability. Can store information in folders and never forget it. Can learn new languages by downloading them directly to their brain,Could write and send computer viruses mentally.
Can hack computers from their own mind. Constant access to the internet, and it's pool of knowledge.
Can survive "death" by transferring one's mind into machinery.

Computer Interfacing: User and possessor can crack complex, incriptive codes and open sealed doors. ability to mentally interface with computers, data, internet and world wide webs

Computer Perception:The power to mentally process information at incredible speeds.

Technology Manipulation: The ability to control electronics and machinery.The ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
Users can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. Can operate most technology just by touching or looking.

Activation & Deactivation: The user can switch between functions with physical force. At the user’s desire, a TV can turn on, off, pause, change channel, etc, even when unplugged. May also include other simple electronic devices such as automated door locks or security cameras

Anti-virus mimicry: The user can mimic an anti-virus program, to fight digital threats

Scanner Vision: The power to perform complex visual scans.

Interface Creation: The power to create a personal digital interface and manipulate the data via physical interactions with the computer hologram.Users of this ability can create a digital archive in their surrounding.

Enhanced Hacking:The skill to possess great skills in computer hacking. More of a skill than an actual power. The user can hack into computer systems with ease.

Electronic Communication: The power to intercept, generate, and interpret electronic, digital, and radio transmissions with one's mind. The user can send an electronic message without interface, and can easily read messages from remote distances without accessing any standard source of communication. The user is in essence a living wireless hub. Can communicate over voicemail, texts, emails, instant message, beepers, and even high level users can alter live video dialogue or subtitle, as well as video-games.

Electronic Disruption: The power to disrupt electronics. The user can disrupt electronic signals, performing such feats as causing cell phones and machinery to work erratically, if at all.

Current Relationship: none

-History:Alexis is a quite girl, never really made any friends. Was always on her computer or fiddling with Electronics or other machines she could find. She ace all her classes in middle school and was sent to this school. Her mother and father wanted nothing to do with her. Thought she was freak. Her powers came to her at a very young age. One time she was sitting in front of TV when the toaster stop working and her mother went to throw it out. She takes toaster from the trash and plugged it in and was looking at it and smiles and nods her head and starts to fix it. Her mother was frighten at the sighs and told her father. There was much yelling and fighting over her. They fought a lot until one day they just sent her away.

Weakness : A person with Electrical Manipulation or Magnetism Manipulation can destroy the user's Digital Form.

Can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.
Usually require close proximity to object being manipulated.
Left powerless away from modern society.

Upon hearing a paradox, the user may be rendered unconscious or even die from the overload caused to their brain. May short circuit causing their brain to fry. Vulnerable to computer-related problems, like a virus, and Electromagnetic pulse

Some objects may require a touch
Others items may activate/deactivate from a distance.
Requires an audible connection, prevented through sound proof barriers.
Some may only be able to activate or deactivate, and not both.

Users may suffer physical pain and possibly death when exposed to pulse powers.
Fluctuations may occur depending on situation.

Requires computer knowledge to use.
Like a normal computer, a computer virus may be a problem.
Requires the user's life force.

Must be in the range of a radio/satellite transmission in order to access it.(unless your a high-level user)
May not be able to mentally communicate with anything non-wireless (i.e. telephone wires, electric cars, kitchen appliances).
Can at first be difficult to control.
One may not be able to deactivate their ability.
May suffer in areas of high radio frequencies

-Personality: shy, quite,

-Hobbies: taking computers apart and putting together and making small robots

-Likes:reading. playing with her computers . Making robots.

Dislikes: Dislikes fighting. people mad at her. being abandon again. Being yelled at.

-Nonmutant abilities: reading. writing. riding a bike. Swimming. climbing

insight:

Alexis was sitting on her bed working on the computer. She usely kept to herself and that meant in her room. She wanted to get away from her mother and father for they would always looked at her strange. The would send her to doctors and put her on so much drugs . They thought they were curing her like she had some type of Diseases or something. Her mother came up stairs and knocks on the door.

<Yellow>" What do you want mother? "</Yellow>

Her mother opens the door. Alexis sighs it was one of those days her mother was drunk once more.

<Purple>" your father and I are sending you to boarding school away from here. You are not my daughter. I would never bore such a monster , freak like you"</Purple>

Alexis looks at her mother and tears ran down her face.

<Yellow>" I am not freak and I am your daughter. You and dad had sex and I am result of it. You DNA and his DNA made me. So if I am freak so are you"</Yellow>

Her mother was furious at that statement and slaps her across the face

<Purple>" your grounded and you will not come down for dinner"</Purple>

Alexis held her face and was crying.
<Yellow>
" Good I do not want dinner I was not even hungry anyways"</Yellow>

Her mother storms out of the room and slams the door and locks it. Alexis was curled up crying her self to sleep.

Scroll up

RE: Alexis Dupont

in Request for O.C. Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm
by clairebarton • 35 Posts

approved sweety

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: tuanmudadatuk4d
Board Statistics
The forum has 1049 topics and 1090 posts.